It is so obvious that the kitchen has a lot of things that can be used for fun and serious stuff. Have fun at it with chalkboards. You will not be disappointed. Get enough ideas to plant your customization and use it to create chalk board ideas for your kitchen.
- Have chalkboard on your fridge and put notices and drawings for display.
2. Put one behind the cupboard and write some baking stuff.
- Put some motivational stuff on your fridge.
- Paint it black and use chalk to put some cool words of the day.
5. Put chalk on top of the counter on the cabinets. Write about menus you would like to try.
6. Measure spoons and cup for your baking and put records on the cabinet chalk board.
- Write more motivational stuff above your counters. Things like eat, drink, give thanks go a long way.
8. Get some canned chalk board that you can put on your cabinets or doors.
9. Draw as much stuff as you want on your fridge with more relevant stuff.
10. Use some brush and porcelain.
11. Apply it on a white try and spread it all over.
12. Put some snacks on the tray for display and label them each for a nice display.
13. You don’t have to eat them, just make them and label them for a cool display.
14. Get a chalk and put some basins in front of it with some plants in it and label them on the chalk board. It will look very intuitive.
15. Create a spiral on the wall and put some vases on hooks. Then color the spiral with chalk and customize the board.
16. Have a board next to the counter where you can put encouraging words but also put menu and schedules of your eating plans.
17. Put some canned chalk around the products you get and use them to label for easy access.
18. Get glass jars and paint them with canned board and label each jar depending on what you put in it.
19. You can use the boards to write simple welcome messages.
20. You can apply the board on the counter itself and use chalk to write product information.
21. You can also use it to inform people not to miss events.